Record's Dashboard is designed to help you track all elements in your health and fitness plan, including activity, fitness, nutrition, sleep, weight, and how you feel. Below, find an in depth explanation of the Dashboard's features and functionality.
- Your Profile (iOS), Menu (Android)
- Share your Record Dashboard to...
- Manage Apps & Devices
- Toggle left and right to view different day's data
- Tap once to view recorded weight, tap twice to view weight details
- Choose week, month, or year to view your progress to goals over time
- Select the icons for Sleep, Fitness, Activity, and Nutrition to customize which stats are displayed in the Progress To Goals chart.
- Tap information icons to reveal additional information and helpful tips pertaining to your health and wellness
- Tap the "Goal" box from any details page to change your goal for that area
- Log sleep, food, workout, weight, and post a status to your activity feed
- Return to the Record Dashboard at any time
- Activity Feed
- Create and view challenges
- Menu > Profile, Friends & Follows, UA.com, Manage Apps & Devices, and Settings
Note: Resting heart rate data will only display for users who have a UA Band paired to the app.