In order to link your Record account to the Apple Health app, open the Record app > tap the "UA Sync" icon in the top right of the Dashboard > scroll to select 'Apple Health' > tap Connect > toggle permissions for all data to the "on" position > tap "Allow."
Once connected, the following data will sync from UA Record to Apple Health:
- Active Energy (Calories burned through exercise)
- Sleep (unless tracked by UA Band)
Additionally, the following data will sync from Apple Health to UA Record:
- Sleep Analysis
- Heart Rate (via the Apple Watch)
- Step data (via the Apple Watch)
- Walking/Running distance (via the Apple Watch)
Please note that UNLESS you have the Apple Watch and have connected it to UA Record, Record will not receive any non-sleep data from Apple Health; it will only send data to Apple Health.