How do I track my workouts so that they count in the challenge?
In order to track workouts and have them qualify in an NBA Fit challenge, you will need to download the UA Record app and track your workouts there. For information about UA Record and how to use it, check out the UA Record Help Center.
To download UA Record for Android, click here.
To download UA Record for iOS, click here.
What information of mine is viewable and public to others?
Information collected from members varies for each Challenge. Some information displayed on the leaderboard and viewable to other members may include: Total Workouts, Total Distance, Total Time and Place (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.). Your personal information including height, weight and caloric burn will never be displayed publicly.
What does it mean if a Challenge only accepts “verified workouts”?
To be considered “verified,” a workout must be recorded with the UA Record app, or via a synchronized electronic device (fitness band, running watch, smartphone, GPS device, etc.) that is compatible with UA Record.
Workouts that are manually entered (e.g., through the “log a workout” function of the app or website) are not verifiable, and thus do not count toward a verified only Challenge. Additionally, editing a verified workout after it has been saved will “unverify” it for Challenge purposes.
Why isn’t my workout being recorded in the Challenge workout count?
If a workout is not being counted toward your Challenge workout count, it can be due to a few different reasons:
- You haven’t successfully joined the Challenge.
- The Challenge requires verified workouts and your workout is not verified. Your workout does not meet the minimum time or mileage specifications for the Challenge (refer to the rules for that particular Challenge).
- You logged a workout activity type that does not qualify for the specific Challenge, e.g., you logged a walk, but only runs are counted in that Challenge.
- You have exceeded the daily totals for workouts, time, or distance for that Challenge.
- You are trying to import workouts from a device that is not compatible with our platform.
There are cheaters at the top of the leaderboard, what do I do?
The NBA FIT Challenges are built to be a fun and competitive way to motivate all of our users. We recognize that some people try and beat the system by logging fake workouts to be at the top of the leaderboard. We do our best internally to diligently screen Challenges and filter suspicious activities. If you see suspicious activity on a Challenge leaderboard, you can let us know by submitting a ticket above.