- Download the app "Android Wear" from the Google Play store
- Download and install UA Record (delete and reinstall if already installed). After doing this, the UA Record Wear App should download automatically on the Watch.
- You can view distance, pace, duration, and caloric burn, as well as start/stop recording of your workout all from the watch interface!
- You can start a workout on the watch or phone and you can see all your data
- Please Note: You will need to have your phone with you for these features to work
Unfortunately, we will not be receiving heart rate data from Android Wear devices at this time. If this is a feature you would like to see, let us know!