Tip: If you wake up in the middle of the night, you can toggle between sleep time elapsed and the current time by tapping .
Sleep Time ElapsedCurrent Time
Setting UA Band to Record your Sleep
- On your phone, open the UA Record app.
- On the main screen of the UA Record app, tap .
- Under My Apps & Devices, tap .
- Under Preferences, tap Band Customization.
- Toggle the Sleep Auto-Detect switch to turn auto detection on or off.
Manually Logging Sleep
If you want to manually record your sleep, follow these steps:
- On the Home screen, swipe left or right until you get to the Sleep screen.
- Tap to go to the Log manual screen.
- Tap to start recording.
- Tap to pause, and then tap to stop recording.
- Tap to save your data.