If enabled, your scale will measure your body fat percentage, using bioelectrical impedence. To view this data in the UA Record™ app, tap on the Under Armour logo in the center of the wheel on the My Record dashboard screen - this shows your most recently recorded weight. Tap it again to open the Weight Detail screen with graphs and body fat percent data.
Important Notice: Do not use body fat feature if...
- You are pregnant.
- You have a pacemaker installed.
- You have any medical device installed that is electrically sensitive.
- You are under 14 years of age.
To enable or disable body fat measurement:
- On your phone, open the UA Record app.
- On the main screen of the UA Record app, tap the UA Sync icon.
- Tap UA Scale™ wait for the app to connect to your scale.
- Under Preferences, turn Measure Body Fat off or on.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bioelectrical impedence requires that all persons who step on the scale be completely barefoot in order to measure body fat %. No shoes, socks, or hose, as this obstruction will greatly affect the scale's measurement.