Wearing your UA Heart Rate™
Before attempting to wear or connect your UA Heart Rate to your mobile phone, be sure to have:
- Downloaded and installed UA Record on your phone.
- Turned on Bluetooth® on your phone.
1. Once the above steps are completed, attach your UA Heart Rate module to the strap by placing the pins on the module into the receptacles on the strap. Be sure the module is oriented correctly, with the dot facing upward. See diagram below for clarity.
2. Moisten the pads on the back of the strap, as pictured below, with water or saliva. This acts as a conductor to allow more accurate heart rate measurements.
3. Position the UA Heart Rate around your chest, just beneath your pectoral muscles. Make sure the orientation remains the same (dot on module is facing upward). T
4. UA logo on Heart Rate module should begin blinking blue, indicating that it is ready to be paired with your phone.
Pairing UA Heart Rate to your Phone
5. Launch the UA Record app on your phone. Do one of the following:
- If you are a new UA Record user, tap Register to create your UA Record account.
- If you already have a UA Record or MapMyFitness account, log in using your email and password.