Connecting your UA Band™ to your Phone
1. Before attempting to connect your band to your mobile phone, make sure to:
- Download and install UA Record on your phone.
- Turn on Bluetooth® on your phone.
- Place your UA Band near your phone.
2. Launch the UA Record app on your phone.
- If you are a new UA Record user, tap Register to create your UA Record account.
- If you already have a UA Record or MapMyFitness account, log in using your email and password.
Sizing your UA Band
Your UA Band comes with an extra strap that can fit smaller wrist sizes. To replace the strap with a different size, follow these steps:
- Insert the pin provided into the small provided into the small hole on the underside of the strap.
- Attach the replacement strap to the main portion of the band. Push and press the two towards one another firmly to lock them in place.
- After attaching the strap, gently pull on the strap to check if it is securely fastened.
About Your UA Band
Your UA Band tracks your daily activity, workouts, calories burned, resting heart rate and sleep quality.
- Touch Screen
- Home button
- Indicator LED
- Band clasps
- Charging connector
- Built-in heart rate monitor
Your UA Band has an LED light that will change colors for various reasons.
Charging your UA Band
To turn the band on or off, press and hold the Home button for 3 seconds.
If your band doesn't turn on after pressing and holding the Home button, you will need to change it by following these steps:
- Connect your UA Band to the supplied charging cable.
- Plug the USB cable end to a power source.
- When charging, your UA Band will display a red light next to the Home button. Once fully charged, the light will turn green.
To check your UA Band's remaining battery,
- On the Home screen, tap .
- Tap . You'll see the battery life as a percentage.